Oct 9, 2026

FRIDAY SPINSTER BLISS


It's currently 57 degrees outside and cloudy, and I'm happily ensconced in the big grey chair for the duration, Dearies. Rich has just left for campus, where he will be until the late hours, so I am left without adult supervision.

Gird your loins!

I've got stitching, coloring, reading...both novel and news...and the Snoopy robe firmly in place, as well as my damn good, a vat of water, and the thoughts of scrambled eggs a little bit later.

(And there may or may not be an English muffin involved.)

It's Spinster Bliss Day here in Hoosierville! What day is it where you are?

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home! So good to see you back in Command Central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She's BACK!!!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was away all day today but while gone I just felt like the world was back in good motion. So happy you and home and healing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send your fabulous weather to the Denver area. We've been in the 80s for several days! Your days sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete