Aug 27, 2026

THINGS THAT ARE MAKING ME STUPID-HAPPY ON A THURSDAY AFTERNOON IN HOOSIERVILLE



64oz insulated container that keeps ice water cold all day. (I drink about four of these daily!)

A re-chargeable tabletop fan for when I get overheated or just need to feel air on my face.

(Peeking from the back of the fan) Sage and Citrus Yankee Candle that I light when stitching.

My latest stitchy project in its little bag with everything I need at my fingertips.

A riveting Classic that has me looking forward to my reading time.

(Not pictured) A pasta salad that will be fantastic this weekend with grilled chicken.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of water! When I had a kidney stone years ago, I drank close to a gallon a day for the next two years. Hats off to you and that much fluid! Sage and Citrus is one of my favorite scents as well! Love it!
    Have a wonderful stitchy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May all your days be peaceful, restful, stitchy and happy! Elaine in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds as if things are looking up! xoxoxo ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete