I've had some fairly good stitching sessions lately, and find myself getting closer and closer to another WiP finish. I confess that I was not at all excited about this when I fished it out of the basket. Not sure why...whether it was the fabric or the colors or....? But now that I have made it this far and have stepped back for an overview, I am actually pretty tickled with it:
I've been reading so much good stuff recently, that it makes me feel better about not getting my "school" subjects back together yet. If I keep going at this rate, I might just call it "the semester of Classics" and be done with it!
I'm supposed to be doing all of the chores today, but I might play hooky and just stay in the chair luxuriating in nothingness a bit longer. Doesn't that sound like a lot more fun than dusting and chasing the vacuum cleaner around?
Happy Saturday, Dearies! I hope your day is full of all of the things that make your heart sing! What are you up to today? Come tell me all about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment