Dec 27, 2022

IN WHICH PUFF IS QUITE A LITTLE CHAMP

Puff, God bless her, started right up with nary a complaint. And this was after sitting in all of that icy cold and wind for almost a full week!

So I did what any Spinster would.

I took her for a Cinnamon Dolce latte.


The rest of the day was spent stitching and watching various and sundry things on the TeeVee. I made the mistake of watching the Casey Anthony thingie on Peacock, and ended up re-litigating the thing in my head until 4am, so today we're getting a late start.

Laundry laundry laundry, I think. Or I might put it off one more day and just enjoy the brilliant sunshine and listening to the world start moving out there again. I think my neighbors are all starting to return from their holidays, and the restaurant across the way finally has some visitors again!

Happy Tuesday, Dearies! I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods! Come tell me all about it!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and Puff enjoyed the latte! Doing some general puttering around the homestead today -- a few chores, note writing, and of course, stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous day here today. Puttering, laundry, and stitching should fill the day quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete