Nov 26, 2022

DONE AND DONE-ER


As much as I miss him, it's a good thing Stewey isn't here to VETO this year's effort. I tried. I really did, but this little tree just about did me in. What I thought would take ten minutes took an entire afternoon...a fact that baffles me as much as I'm sure it does you.


What Stewey would have approved of, however, is the completion of Up In The Air by Barbara Ana Designs. She is stitched on a lovely 28ct Fresco by Picture This Plus and all of the charted DMC threads.


 

As soon as I recover a bit, I'm going to start futzing through my stitchy stuff and gather a Christmas Basket of Fun and Frolic. If we'd get a little of the white stuff outside, it might actually start to feel more like Christmas around here!

How was your Saturday, Dearies? Come tell me all about it!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely finish! I think you did nicely with your tree too. I'm sure Stewey wouldn't mind a bit.
    Here, just planted blueberry plants and a cherry tree between our monsoons! A lot off my mind and something to tick off the list!
    Enjoy the festive lights - I love the ambience, very relaxing.
    Cheers, Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had grandbaby most of the day. Of course that means I didn't get anything done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your tree and your stitchy project. I can't stitch anymore due to my eyesight but I love seeing your projects. Very much the same taste as me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coni, I think your tree looks great. Well done on your finish! It is a beauty. Can't wait to see what you pick up next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another finish! Yay. The tree is festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tree is lovely! The finish is adorable! Well done on both fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Up In The Air finish. Your tree is lovely and just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree looks perfect! And congrats on the finish! She is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely tree! I'm sure Stewey would have approved of the top hat. That would have been perfect with his smoking jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did it that's what was important to you. Enjoy it for as long as you want to/ i leave mine up until; mid Jan. Just have to keep it watered!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete