Jul 14, 2022

IN WHICH WE FINALLY COMPLETE OUR CHORE LIST

The entire laundry (including sheets, towels, and blankets) is finally done, folded and put away, thankyouverymuch, and CS2 is clean for the cleaning crew tomorrow.

Pause for eye roll.

So now I'm going to don my swimming suit and head down to the pool for a bit so I can burn some calories and enjoy a good splosh.

Baked Alaska is coming along, and I just love pulling silk through the Picture This Plus linen. With effort, this beauty might be done before the snow starts to fly!
Tomorrow is labwork at 9 and then maybe a few quick errands. Nothing planned for the weekend but lots of reading, stitching, and relaxing!

What's new with you!

4 comments:

  1. Baked Alaska is looking so pretty, Coni. Glad the laundry got accomplished! I hope your labs went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much more fun to relax and stitch, sew, or do nothing much at all when "I really should be doing..." thoughts don't keep popping up. Especially when the "should be doing" things are cleaning, laundry, etc.
    Not much new for me, though I did get to Heritage Designs this week to pick up some floss they finally got in and held for me. And picked up Winds of Autumn book (Blackbird Designs) and a great whack of floss for that.
    Baked Alaska is looking Good, hope the labs come back OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the should do's are complete! Now you can enjoy the want to's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for checking that chore list off! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete