May 26, 2022

RED BIRD SAMPLER FEE NEE


Red Bird Sampler
With Thy Needle And Thread/Brenda Gervais
29ct Winter Brew
Called for threads with substitution:
Classic Colorworks Ribbon Red subbed for DMC817

 
I truly enjoyed every stitch of this one, but I was happy to finally complete it last night. No idea what she'll be when she grows up, but I am almost imagining a lovely square pillow with red trimmings.

I just got back from the Puff and Fluff...what we used to call the beauty parlor when Stewey was around. My hair seems to have stopped falling out by the handfuls at the moment, so I am tickled that a ponytail might not be too far off.

Costco for gas and Starbucks for a Cold Brew, and I'm back in the saddle looking forward to an afternoon of Bosch and the next shiny object that catches my fancy! Groceries will be here at 3:00, so I have some time to contemplate the paper and, quite possibly, a nice nap on this drizzly Thursday.

What's in your sandbox today, Dearies? Come tell me all about it!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the red you chose! what a pretty sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler has turned out brilliantly, even better than the cover picture in fact. Your linen is a lovely colour too, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose a wonderful red!!! I’d like to use it. Love the sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day was picking up my new glasses and the QOV group get together. Today will be the cemetery rounds so I don't have to deal with the traffic on Monday. Love the sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish, Coni! I look forward to seeing what you pull out to work on next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red bird is lovely, especially the blue with the red. Unplugging is something I do too, limiting the insanity that I take in. Glad you had am excellent trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful finish! I have some aunts and uncles home for a visit so we are having a little get together this evening then I hope the rest of the weekend involves lots of stitching :)

    ReplyDelete