Jan 3, 2022

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING!


Rich and I both have appointments this morning, so I'm up early, showered, dressed, caffeinated, and ready to roll. I have to get labwork for my team in Indy as well as labwork for my team here, and then I'm hoping for a nice healthy breakfast out.

Nothing other than stitching on the agenda for the day. The Cottage Care team is coming to puff and fluff the apartment, and I'm saving laundry for tomorrow, so it looks like I can don the comfies and get on with it when I get home!

Happy Monday, Dearies!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great Monday! I just went from a packed full day to a not too bad day. Yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your breakfast out. Glad you remembered not to eat this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 4 inches of new snow and it's still coming down, lovely but heavy. Good day to stitch and knit after I knock some snow off the smaller trees, which are struggling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds idyllic! And coming home to freshly cleaned quarters is always a treat. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like heaven Coni...enjoy! Luv,

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your day went smoothly, Coni! We had snow yesterday which caused power outages all over the place. Thank goodness for the generator as the power is still out.

    ReplyDelete