Dec 3, 2021

IN WHICH WE GET DRESSED AND WEAR THE MAKEUP LIKE A PERSON DOES

 




I'm cooling my boot heels in the waiting room of the South Bend Clinic while my JB has his eye exam. We have a morning full of adventure planned...breakfast out, lots of errands, and maybe a little grocery shop for weekend snacks.

It feels wonderful to be in proper clothings without cumbersome bandages on my frontal parts. The incision has healed to the point that I am able to go without anything covering it at all,but I am still very aware of not lifting or twisting or straining that tender skin.

If my energy level permits, I might throw a few holiday decorations around CS2. I have a pencil tree and a box of ornaments that arrived from the Targets a few days ago, and a ceramic village that I finally found at the Bed, Bath, and Freskin Beyond on clearance.

The weekend is upon us, Dearies! I hope there's fun and frolic to be had by all! Come tell me all about it!

10 comments:

  1. My weekend - today it's putting fall decorations up to the attic and dragging down the Christmas stuff. Putting it all up will probably take a few days, as I keep telling myself I really need to do a good sort of it all, and re-home some.

    I'm glad your healing and energy continue on the upswing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! A totally normal fun errand day....at Christmas time! YAY! 🎄🎄⛄☃️☃️⛄

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. I just figure out that I feel
    better if I put on a little makeup and get dressed and wear shoes,
    even if I'm going nowhere : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling so well, Coni. You've paid dearly to be on this Wellness Train- remember: pace, pace, pace! :)
    -p.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are becoming a little more energetic each day! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your progress! Way to go Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m on this train with you and I have so much joy in each of your successful endeavors. I know, that you are a model patient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see you feeling so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your outing was a productive one, but also hoping that you didn't over tire yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must feel nice to be the one in the waiting room :) Hope JB had a good exam! You look great!

    ReplyDelete