Sep 26, 2021

THE VERY FIRST SPINSTER STITCHER KIDNEY FUND RAFFLE!

Hello, Dearies!

As many of you know, my sister (affectionately known by Stewey as Aunt Chrissy), is the proud proprietor of a lovely shop on the etsy called Siggy's Closet. She makes and sells stitching accessories like needleminder magnets, scissor fobs, and thread drop blings, and she has generously donated several sets for me to raffle as a fundraiser for my kidney fund!

There are three different things being raffled off:

#1 is a PUMPKIN NEEDLEMINDER. Tickets for these are $5 each or 10 tickets for $45. I have a total of ten of these needleminders to raffle.


#2 is a WITCH'S HAT SET. Tickets for these are $10 each or 10 tickets for $95. I have five total sets of this style to raffle.



#3 is a BAT SET. Tickets for these are also $10 each or 10 tickets for $95. I have five total sets of this style to raffle.


Let's make this easy peasy. If you'd like to purchase a ticket/tickets, all you need to do is tell me how many tickets you'd like for any/each category, and I'll write your name on a little piece of paper and then have JB draw the winners from his treat jar ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH AT 6PM EST.

If you'd like to donate via PayPal, my email address is spinsterstitcher@aol.com.

If you prefer to mail a check, my address is 244 Toscana Blvd; Granger, IN 46530.

For all entries, please make sure to tell me which item you would like and please provide your mailing address! I know many of you have sent me your addresses before, but I don't keep them in the interest of privacy/security!

Hopefully this all makes sense and we can have a little fun and I can plump up my transplant fund!

Dearies, this is, again, a time for me to THANK YOU for all of your continued love, generosity, and support! I hope that someday I will be able to return this kindness, but in the meantime, please know that it means the world to me and I am eternally grateful for you!


3 comments:

  1. Great idea...very cute items! When is the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and then have JB draw the winners from his treat jar ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH AT 6PM EST."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one ticket for each raffle. Easy Peasy on PayPal Lisa

    ReplyDelete