Sep 17, 2021

FRIDAY


Good Morning, Dearies.

Buzzy and I are in the d-chair doing our thing. We missed Wednesday's treatment because he was too swollen and bruised after his procedure Tuesday to even contemplate it, so in bed we stayed.

And stayed.

And stayed.

I got up yesterday morning feeling like a bus had hit me, so after a few cups of damn good and a peanut and jelly sandwich, I went right back in for a long snooze. I think that did the trick, because I felt better last night and am almost normal today.

(Or as normal as I can be.)

I think I figured out my pumpkin leaf dilemma, but as usual, I forgot to snap a photo to share. If I'm on top of things, I'll grab a few this weekend and post.

Speaking of the weekend, it is upon us! My only plan is to catch up on correspondence and magazine reading, to eat carefully, and to spend some time sploshing in the pool. Somewhere in there is the Notre Dame/Purdue football game and hopefully a lot of stitching, too!

How about you? What's going to blow YOUR skirt up this weekend? Come tell me all about it!


6 comments:

  1. Slosh in the pool for me, too! Wish I had one. Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni, you and Buzzy must has needed the extra rest. I am taking part in Friendstitch (the virtual retreat put on by the gals from Heart in Hand and Bent Creek) Saturday morning. Looking forward to that! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today it's back to watering since no rain for nearly 2 weeks and little in the forecast for the next few days. And weeds - there's always weeds to battle. But I do hope to get some more sewing done on my 19th Amendment quilt, or the Halloween littles cross stitch done.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do about the pumpkin leaves. Not as many? Change the colors? Leave them out? Replace them with something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great weekend Coni. Can't wait to see the pumpkins. As it is only 36F here right now I don't think there will be any sploshing in the pools.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekend started with a nice walk in the trees by a creek with my best friend (in town from 5 hours away) followed by lunch with her daughter. I think we'll get together on Sunday too. In between, I'll do some solo stitching and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm up at the butt-crack of dawn this morning. Thank you hubby. We are traveling to PA. Of all things, to find the gravesite of his baby brother.

    Please splash in the pool, watch some football, and pull a few stitch for me.

    ReplyDelete