Feb 19, 2021

FRIDAY



I was super early to the d-chair today, so rather than come inside and stress, I enjoyed some car stitching and a beautiful view of pristine white powdery snow.

The Mill Hill is coming along nicely, and if Buzzy behaves himself, I am hoping to get a few more stitches completed during chair time today. I just can't get over how happy having everything assembled into a little kit that I can grab and go makes me, Dearies! If there is such a thing as Stitchy Peace...this is it for Yours Truly.


The kit is called a Bitsy Biggie from That's So Kelly Co. I have started a little collection of them and am saving for her newest release! My goal is to have one for each season, and the newest one would be perfect for Spring!

On the home front, I am happy to report that my Magoo survived his first Covid vaccine. He is feeling just a little poorly today, but that was expected. I pray that he will never ever ever have to have dialysis, because I am not sure he would survive the needles!

Speaking of which...time to see if Buzzy will behave enough to allow me to stitch today. Some days he does and some days he doesn't.  (Kinda reminds me of Stewey peeing on the drapes.)

Happy Friday to one and all! I hope your corner of the world is warm and safe and dry and that you'll enjoy whatever the day brings! 

6 comments:

  1. I always love when I have a few minutes for car stitching. It is like finding bonus time in your day. Love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having portables projects too. Always have fun finding the perfect project bag, notions cases, and floss keepers. My grand child's 3rd birthday party is today, so after several hours of toddler love and festivities, grandma is coming home to relax and stitch this evening. Perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your colorful pants. Here’s hoping Buzzy will cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos - the snow looks ready for a few footprints! Or an angel! Brilliant that everything is going rather tickety boo for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracious Gravy! I have found another blogger who both cross stitches and uses the term "dearie." And who gave up iced coffee for Lent, as I did. So of course I must "Follow" this interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete