Feb 18, 2021

ZIP...ZILCH...NADA

Well, Dearies, yesterday afternoon and evening were a complete bust in the productivity department. I made it through treatment OK, but about ten minutes after I got home I crashed and went to bed for the duration.

The scale gave me a happy little surprise this morning with a 108kg reading. That will definitely keep me on track today, since I am determined to break that 100kg mark by my birthday in April!

After Magoo's appointment, methinks it will be home again for laundry and some stitching. It is cold and a bit gloomy here in Hoosierville today, so warm towels to fold and a good snuggle under a blanket seem like a good idea.

What's on your agenda for the day? Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. Good news on the weight, Coni! Stay warm and be safe if you have to go out in this weather. Stitching and reading are at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment as the weight continues to come off! It is such a challenge. Its finally warming up here. Tuesday early morning low was -28F. Sun and a balmy 17 today. I am finishing a needlepoint Christmas stocking tonight and working on a older Nancy's Needle needlepoint quilt pattern. I haven't done any actual quilting in a week trying to conserve electricity with our rolling blackout threats. Now that those are diminishing, I might actually get downstairs to sew. Tomorrow is Friday!! Any excitement for the weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with the weight! You are so blooming close!
    Here, high winds again and lashing rain. After sorting the birds I think we are having a hibernation day and quilting is on the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the weight loss! I almost typed "Keep it up", but of course I meant "Keep it down ... and further down!"
    I'm not stitching yet: just had both cataracts removed and my eyes and brain are still learning how to communicate. It's frustrating! But, it's also improving. Enjoy your cosy blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your weight! You are doing awesome! I am taking Fridays off from work for the next little bit so I am enjoying some stitching and am making a pot of chicken soup for supper. I have actually been pretty productive today so I am looking forward to more of these free Fridays :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bully for you with the weight! You're keeping up with things, even though you're not always satisfied, better than I would. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete