Jan 17, 2021

IN WHICH THE CHICKEN SISTERS ARE FINALLY USEFUL

I emerged from the big girl sleigh bed to discover that The Chicken Sisters had removed the Christmas decorations, made a lovely brisket, and re-decorated CS2 in a lovely winter theme. Lovely lights where the three little trees used to be, and snowflake string lights out on the balcony.


I am content, Dearies. 

Today, I will slurp my damn good and try to finish my Mill Hill project:


Happy, happy Sunday! Come tell me all about your corner of the world!


7 comments:

  1. Way to go chicken sisters. And JB if he had anything to do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where the chicken sisters were and what they were doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot for the chicken sisters!🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three cheers for the chicken sisters! I'd missed their shenanigans! What a great happy zone they have created for you. I'd be happy with that! Ooh you don't look like you have far to go with the stitching! Whoohoo!
    Nothing to report here at the moment, just trundling along in my wellies! Sploosh sploosh squelch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the chicken sisters! I really like the lit branches in your vase, Coni! Your Mill Hill piece is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete