Nov 1, 2020

MORE MASKS COMING

Hi, Dearies!

Another shipment of masks is en route to me now.  If you missed the first two rounds and would like to order or re-order, here are the details:





USD$20 for shipping within the US

USD$25 for International shipping

PAYMENT:
PayPal: spinsterstitcher@aol.com or paypal.me/spinsterstitcher2
Cash or check: Coni J Rich; 244 Toscana Blvd; Granger, IN 46530

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS NO MATTER HOW YOU ORDER!




All of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will be deposited into my kidney transplant fund to help offset costs of transplant once a kidney becomes available! Thank you for your love and support!

 


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Coni! I just sent you $$ via PayPal for two masks. Let me know if you need anything else. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having another try! Yes please! Same address as before.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry!!

      You should receive a box with both masks in it very shortly!

      Delete
  3. Oh Coni thank you! Last week Paypal refunded the money for the first one saying your account had been closed. They'd been sitting on the funds all that time! This time I tried the second option - I sure hope they pop it in your account! I'll send the funds for the first one in the meantime. Please let me know if Paypal doesn't add it to your account.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have one of these available?

    ReplyDelete