Oct 31, 2020

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT

I finished the next section of Pretty Pumpkins and moved the q-snaps! Here is a pic of the progress so far:

I found this really great map of downtown Indy and the Canal District, so now I know there are TWO Starbucks within walking distance of both the hospital and hotel! I'll be staying at The Residence Inn on the canal, so there will be an absolute ton of stuff nearby in case my visitors get twitchy.

Now for the fun. I took a look at my clothes. As long as it's cold, I'm in good shape. Everything is very soft, very warm, and very cozy. 


 I have pajama sets, lounge sets, clinic outfits, walking clothes, and a swimming suit. Everything is mix and match, and I will be able to do laundry while there, so I honestly think this is a good selection.

(The lounge sets are from Costco and have tops as soft as Stewey. I have no idea what fabric they're made of, but it took every ounce of will power I have not to cuddle up with them and take a snoozy nap right there in the middle of that pile on the big girl sleigh bed.)

No walking for me today. It's spitting snow, very windy, and about 25 degrees out there in Hoosierville today. I will, however, be having only my vegetable soup today, so that should make up for the calorie burning.)

I'm off to the laundry room, Dearies!

I hope you've had a good weekend and are enjoying a peaceful, restful Sunday! Come tell me all about it!

8 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how close it is to happening! I wish you love, peace and a calming feeling to help you thru this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your clothes look so cozy! It's great that you're so organized, and I hope that is helping you feel some control with all the necessary preparations. Your pumpkins piece is gorgeous! You're in my prayers. Hope you have a happy peaceful Sunday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a becomes a reality! So hapoy for you.

    Pumpkin piece is,looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Pumpkins is looking awesome, Coni! Love the description of your lounge sets. I know you said you got them at Costco, but is there a brand to them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumpkins look so good! Awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete