Feb 19, 2020

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN...ALMOST

I woke up at 4:00 again and finally hauled myself out of the big girl sleigh bed at 4:45. I read for a bit, but instead of picking up stitching for a few hours I closed my eyes and snoozed a bit more in the Happy Chair.

Stitching progress from last night:
I did manage to get all of the laundry done, folded, and put away yesterday, so it was a definite win! A few other little chores also were crossed off the list, so I was very happy, indeed.

Time to get ready for the d-chair, Dearies! Happy Futzingday to one and all! Do something Futzy and come tell me all about it!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it a great feeling to do a multi task job and get it
    done in record time...? another chore off the list....and
    feeling lighter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for marking chores off the list! Hope chair time went smoothly today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope that your D-chair went smoothly today!

    Enjoy your bonus hours in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well here's hoping Buzzy behaves today and the stress-free feeling continues. That is a very nice pattern - and I do like that little snowflake pin (?) to the side xx

    ReplyDelete