Jan 9, 2020

THURSDAY...7AM


Hmmm. I really hate to admit it, but there really is something to be said for this whole early bird thing. I'm up again for an appointment, and find myself enjoying a quiet minute to ease into the day, rather than my normal half-awake tumble into it.

No stitchy updates, I'm afraid. I did manage a few pages of coloring, but by the time I made it to the happy chair my tiny little brain wanted something other than needle and thread. I don't feel at all bad about the coloring, though. It still engages me in a way that I think is completely satisfying, and it seems to flex different mental muscles.

So short and sweet today, Dearies. I'm off like a herd of turtles and then it's back to CS2 for a few chores and some rest.

What does your Thursday look like? Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. Good morning. I agree that the peace of early morning rising is a great start to the day! Wish you success in your appointment and a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peaceful moments of early mornings. I hope your appointment goes well. The normal cleaning is on my agenda before enjoying my needle and thread. Not very exciting, just being real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, my day has included meeting with a contractor to replace the 2 bathrooms in our apartment. Now we have decisions to make about tiles, vanities, taps, etc. I've never done this before, so must research bathrooms on-line -- woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An early morning hike with the pup, then a little light housecleaning. That was followed by some reading and some napping. I was hoping to finish my book, but didn't quite do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby's birthday today, but celebrating will be put back a bit while we are both germy. But a little stitching has been done - making him a laptop cover from Civil War prints. He chose the fabric ages ago, just getting round to doing something with it!
    Colouring is good - it is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your appointment went well! Thursday was a storm day for the kiddos here so it was filled with tv watching and not much else.

    ReplyDelete