Jan 10, 2020

FRIDAY

Apparently, Dearies, I like this heiney crack of dawn thing. Here we are on a Friday morning at 7am, and I am in the Happy Chair with my damn good ready to start the day.

Will wonders never cease?

Yesterday was lovely, restful, and full of coloring, naps, and a little bit of stitching:

No big plans for the weekend, but I do hope to de-Christmas CS2. I will be so sad to see it all go, but I guess that just makes it something to look forward to for next year, right?

What are you and yours doing this weekend? Come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. I have taken down my Christmas tree but have left my needlepoint pillows, little stads and standups out on the couches. It is still winter and i love them there so i can enjoy the season.

    Hope you have a wonderful, restful day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching weather this morning and debating on going to QOV get together today to cut kits for the sew-in. My weekend will be maybe run the vacuum, working on hand quilting and fabric & threads organizing, and probably way too much time reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having lunch out with a friend along with a Target run today! Stitching, chores, and reading for the weekend! Enjoy your day, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bookcases arrive today. Assembly to follow! As soon as they're anchored to the wall, my books can be unpacked! Wonderful weekend to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. De-Christmased yesterday with less room to store than when taken out...???? Left one beautiful natural Christmas wreath
    in place to set the Winter mood. Decks cleared.Weekend storms
    expected, winds already gusting...calls for honkering down with stitching, books and cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just last night moved back into my home. After a trip to the hospital I stayed at a friends home and took the opportunity to make some changes to my house. Changes completed although still have boxes aplenty but my cats were home to welcome me in my very chilly (54o) house. Work on Saturday (HOA Meeting) and then emptying boxes and getting reacquainted with my house.
    Ruth in Oxnard CA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete