Jan 8, 2020

DAMNIT, GUMBY!

We've got comment issues on this here blog, Dearies, and I am growing increasingly frustrated. The first problem is that I cannot reply to comments. The second is that I cannot figure out a setting that will allow you all to comment without having to go through a cumbersome security check and prevent the scammers simultaneously.

Can anybody please become the boss of me and tell me what to do?

I seem to have fallen into a rhythm of color/nap/stitch on off days and stitch/nap/color on d-chair days. So yesterday was a color day, no nap, and then a bit of stitching after dinner (oven roasted salmon and spinach thankyouverymuch).

(And maybe some mashed potatoes too. 😬)

(But only a very small portion because I'm practicing moderation and being diligent about getting to 110kg.)

Here's progress on Plum Pudding:
Pulling that silk through that fabric is just....aaaahhhhh. Exactly what a frazzled spinster needs to soothe her soul.

Well, it's time to get my headphones on and go to my happy place for a bit. I hope your very own Wednesday is wonderful and full of fun, or at the very least, that you are safe and healthy and happy today. Do something interesting and come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Plum Pudding is looking good, Coni! Hope chair time goes smoothly today. Yum on the salmon and spinach. I did a bit of stitching in between pushing the dry mop around. That is all the excitement from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum Pudding is so pretty!! Silk threads just make everything better :) As for the blog comments I have no idea. Big help I am eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a year I've maybe posted one comment here successfully, but I've had problems with everyone's blog, and mine I'm sure is doing the same things. I found out last week that if I log into Chrome as a guest, on a Mac, and then log onto Blogger as me, suddenly I don't have any problems. I have no explanation for this. Plum Pudding is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Coni - you've had quite the session with the spamming. Does Blogger itself not offer any help? Don't answer that! LOL! xx
    Meanwhile Plum Pudding is looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plum Pudding is looking great. I'll have to get busy and start mine. As to the comments, I find that if I am on Chrome and logged in with my gmail account, I don't seem to have any real problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do your comments also show up in the email? Mine do and I answer from there. I'll check my setting after hubby's appt and see if that can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I drafted 5 New Year notes, mended a pocket on Hubs's sweatpants, and cleaned off a cobweb. How's that for industriousness. Fun is where you find it. Looks like you live that way somewhat. Plum Pudding is lovely.

    ReplyDelete