Sep 6, 2019

T.G.I.F.


I never really thought of myself as a TGIF person, but I am definitely feeling it today, Dearies! This week seemed long and hectic and exhausting for some reason, so today is very welcome as the last day of it, indeed.

My plan for the weekend is simple...rest, relax, clean and decorate CS2 to within an inch of its life, cook, read, bake, organize, stitch, go to Mass, hit the pool, do all of the laundry, switch the closets, change the bed, eat a salad, go for a walk, see a movie, write my Needlepoint Now column, play with stickers in my planner, work on finding stuff for the SpinsterShop, and take a nap.

What I probably will do: sleep, eat, and stitch.

Isn't it somehow comforting to know that some things never change?

Happy Friday! Come tell me all about your very own special plans!


6 comments:

  1. A woman has to do what she has to do. I like your second plan the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me....or perhaps I sound like you! Many plans!! Interrupted by naps, snacks, and stitching!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask, what is the SpinsterShop? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday and Happy Saturday - we are racing you in time! Lovely day yesterday - the Ducks of Hazzard are now here - but instead of a boy and two girls - we added another girl. So we have Duke, Daisy, Dixie and Cooter. Today we have a fleeting visit from our old next door neighbours on their way home from holiday. So I must quickly whip round with the vacuum and tidy up! Have a good one today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coni, your to do weekend list made me want to take a nap. My list looks similar. Well minus the write the column for Needlepoint Now, go for a splosh in the pool, and go to Mass. I will probably do some surface cleaning and call it good. Stitching is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking you would be saying TGIM after a weekend that jam packed with things! Hopefully you did some relaxing!

    ReplyDelete