Sep 6, 2019

OPERATION GO UPDATE

STARTING WEIGHT: 266
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 256.3
CURRENT WEIGHT: 256.08
WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: .22 pounds
FIRST GOAL: 252
GOAL WEIGHT TO GET A NEW KIDNEY: 242
ULTIMATE LIFETIME GOAL: 160

Hmmmm.

The scale didn't go down very much this week, but it didn't go up either! I am not at all defeated, and still very happy with my attempt this week. For the most part I stayed on track and ate well, and even my treats were in moderation.  I also suspect that this might a "timing" issue (I know, right?! TMI).

So no worries, Dearies. Onward!

8 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!! I admire your determination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! It's not easy to lose weight, and it doesn't come off rapidly or evenly. Cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay on that track, dear one... you are almost at your first
    goal, well on your way to the second and primed for the ultimate…. Praying you through....ooo-ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! Keep at it, and you'll be there in no time!
    Lynn in southern NJ (inland, away from the coast and Dorian)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done - it's still going in the right direction - plus if it's a little slow then it's less likely to pile back on. Your body is adjusting to the new you-to-be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the right attitude, Coni! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete