The almost true exploits of an intrepid spinster and her stitching...and all of the things that make up her crazy, happy, quiet little life.
Coni, I don't know where you find the strength to keep going, but I'm glad that you do! You are an inspiration. Elaine in Oz
Great stitch Coni. Bravo! 🤗 xoxo
Perfect project!
The way you look at life is amazing. You just keep putting one stitch in front of the other. I love your pictures you create. God bless you and JB.
Coni, I don't know where you find the strength to keep going, but I'm glad that you do! You are an inspiration. Elaine in Oz
ReplyDeleteGreat stitch Coni. Bravo! 🤗 xoxo
ReplyDeletePerfect project!
ReplyDeleteThe way you look at life is amazing. You just keep putting one stitch in front of the other. I love your pictures you create. God bless you and JB.
ReplyDelete