I just cannot get my wits about me today. Everything is blurry and I keep thinking it's Monday morning, and I must have had an adventurous weekend that has left me befuddled.
Oh well.
Here's progress on Mini Moon:
And here's the next read after finishing Jude the Obscure and having to process it for a few days:
Yes...I know it's not a "Classic", but Jude knocked me out. Honestly...I did NOT expect it to have such a strong impact, but it did, and I needed a minute to recover and then something a bit different after.
I'm still looking forward to the return of Spinster School. I was going at a pretty good pace before surgery, so it's time to get back in the saddle in that regard.
Speaking of surgery...it was exactly six months ago. I feel like I've made good progress, but know that I still have a fair bit of distance to go!
So Happy Whatever The Day it happens to be, Dearies! Are you well and safe and happy and joyful? Come tell me all about it!



Jude the Obscure is surprisingly powerful and affecting. You need some light relief after a book like that! Elaine in Oz
ReplyDelete