Sep 5, 2024

A DIAMOND PAINTING FINISH AND A DIAMOND PAINTING START



I have to say...age has really done a thing to me. I have been able to play with this new milieu without having to buy ALL THE THINGS and go crazy looking for gadgets and containers and storage systems and whatnot.

A lightpad, an upgraded pen, and cheap kits from the amazon, and I've had tons of fun!

Thank you to all of the veteran YouTuber diamond painters who told me what is necessary and what isn't!


I'm back to stitchy stitching this afternoon! I just kitted up a fun little piece from the interwebs and am looking forward to putting needle to thread!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with those Coni. I'm glad they make you happy! Really not much different. Cross stitch, needlepoint - diamond dots - all "pixilated" art. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Snoopy finish looks fabulous, Coni. Well done! Look forward to seeing your progress on the pumpkin. Can't wait to see what you picked to stitch!

    ReplyDelete