Aug 20, 2024

ENOUGH WITH THE COWS ALREADY!

OK, Dearies, we're moving on from the silly cows. 


This is the August project for my Library/Bank Guild. I sat down with it after dinner last night and had the tree stitched before I knew it. It's hard to see in my craptastic photo, but this is all stitched in bargello on 18ct canvas with Watercolours and DMC #5 perle cotton. The evening group meets tonight, so I will be able to sit with my GL's and (maybe) have another fee nee?

I'm going to start a project today, I hope. I want to go through my finished pieces (all collected in a big box under my bed) and sort them into the year in which they were completed. Then, I want to grab one of the umpteen journals that I have, and jot some details about them as a sort of catalogue.

Short and sweet today, but it is a lovely Tuesday here in Hoosierville, and I'm feeling almost slightly tempted to go outside.

Yeah...that'll pass.

What's new with you? Come tell me all about it!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool looking tree, Coni! Were you able to get it finished with your guild ladies?

    ReplyDelete