Aug 17, 2023

BEAD BREAK


 I finished the last segment required for the beaded star project moments ago! We'll learn how to assemble them at our next meeting, which will be in September, so for now I'm going to tuck bead things away and get back to needle and thread.

But first, we're heading to a Buddy Guy concert tonight, and then tomorrow we'll be shopping for materials for the pilot class, so my eyes and fingers are going to get a little rest.

I'm happy to report that this weekend and next week will be decidedly less frantic and much quieter! As much as I have enjoyed myself this week, I am a bit spent in the energy department. 

Time to re-charge!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting the parts finished, Coni! Hope you enjoyed the concert. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stitchy friend and over achiever. Only started my second point Wednesday. I will catch up this weekend. Love seeing your posts, make me smile! 🙂

    ReplyDelete