Jul 19, 2023

IN WHICH MRS BACCIAGALOUPE GOES TO THE POOL


 

In case you're wondering...it's pronounced BACHA GA LOOP, and it's been stuck in my head for a few days now...ever since Rich and I returned from an afternoon dip, and as we lumbered up the stairs I got the giggles.

As soon as my second cup kicks in, I'm going to venture out for provisions and then reward myself with another refreshing few minutes floating before we head to Summer Film School this evening. Tonight we'll be watching Grease...the musical selection of this term's theme, which is "Genre".

Happy Futzingday, Dearies! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday and Futzing Day, Coni! Enjoy the pool time and the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floaties on her arms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! My husband is an avid Abbott and Costello fan and Mr. Bacciagalupe always brings him laughs o the old reruns. Your post has me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, I'm jealous that you have a pool so close
    It's hot here : (

    ReplyDelete