May 3, 2023

FUTZINGDAY BRIGHT IDEAS -- WITH A NOTE TO BARBARA

First, a little progress update on Rosewood Manor's "Good In Everything":

I finished the tree on the far right last night while watching a wonderful seven part documentary on the Netflix about Fran Lebowitz that was directed by Martin Scorcese...it was fantastic!

Today, I received a little shipment from the etsy that I ordered in a flash of inspiration. There are a total of 38 tiny little bees on this piece, and rather than stitch them all, I decided to do itty bitty little bee charms instead:


These are just placed here temporarily for sizing, but I think they could be really cute once the entire thing is completed.


So today is all about stitching and doing laundry. I've finished watching bedding and now it's on to towels. Tomorrow I'll tackle my closet and switch clothes from cold to warm, even though the weather herein Hoosierville is still a bit nuts.

Salad with grilled chicken tonight, and if the temps stay in the 50's, I might venture to campus for a stroll about. I had hoped to get back on the treadmill this morning, but just couldn't get myself moving out of the big girl sleigh bed and opted for a little lazy time instead.

Happy Futzingday, Dearies! I hope you're enjoying your day and that your needles are flying! What on your hoop? Come tell me all about it!


Dear Barbara: The little bees came from a shop called LorettasBeads on etsy.



10 comments:

  1. Those bees are just perfect!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bees are perfect! I love adding little embellishments to my stitching. I once took a class on embellishments and walked out of there with so many bits and bobs I’m still dipping into them years later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bees!!!!

    Amy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bees. Nothing wrong with making the stitching a bit easier! Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bee charms look good, Coni! Salad with grilled chicken sounds delicious. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need a little swarm of little bees, would you mind sharing the etsy seller? thank you so much, barbara (in Tennessee)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beezzzzs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bees are so cute! I’m loving your stitching so far.

    ReplyDelete