Mar 22, 2023

DRAT


 

Well, Dearies, guess God had other plans for me today.

I was supposed to be in Chicago seeing Tina the Musical, but I ended up in the ER at 5am instead. I've been having some tenderness in the area of belly bean, and I woke up in the middle of the night and thought "Something's not right" and I brought myself over to get checked out.

They've admitted me for overnight observation and IV fluids, and it looks like it might be an infection of some sort. No idea what yet, but the team is on it, and I am in good hands.

Rich, bless his heart, has just left to pick up a few Starbucks for me, so I will be perfectly fine once they kick in.

I do have stitching, but all of the attachments might make it...interesting.

Stay tuned!

16 comments:

  1. Praying for you that it will just an overnight stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts that everything turns out just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you'll be fully recovered and home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers and hugs, my dear. Just trust and let us carry you right now. ox-p.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you prayers & good thoughts...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless your heart...and your belly bean. Praying you will be out and about soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers are with you, Coni.
    Donna - Streamwood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending positive vibes for quick diagnosis and resolution!!!

    Amy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martha Near SeattleMarch 22, 2023 at 7:24 PM

    Rats, bats, crickets and snake knees! I am hoping this is just a little blip and you will be your high-stepping party-nail super-stitchy self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Sending good vibes your way for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you, Coni! Praying for a speedy healing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! Hope things clear up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prayers! Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery for you and the bean.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending you love and hugs for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete