Feb 4, 2023

SQUIRREL!

In my usual fashion, I was all over the darn place last night.

First, I decided to do my nails:

They're quite a bit longer than I normally like, but until I break one, I figure I'll sit here like the Queen of Sheeba and flutter them about like finger jewels.

So my poor little snowman and I were just plain bored with each other, so we decided to consciously uncouple for a bit so I could sew some wild oats:

I found this pattern in my Winter basket, and decided to stitch the one on the left with the two bird houses and the little hanging heart.

So I hauled out the old stash and grabbed colors and substitutions and put them in my favorite Bitsy Biggie and I was in business:



So that's my happy tale from last night. Today has dawned sunny, but very cold, so methinks I might settle in and....play.


Happy Saturday, Dearies!

8 comments:

  1. You certainly do know how to have fun with nails! I love seeing what you come up with. I finished Mirabella's Snow Queen last night and had a lovely time putting away all the threads. At the last minute my granddaughter wanted it to be a pillow without beads, so I had to improvise. I am SO ready to do something else, maybe even a HAED...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look very fun and cheerful! It's always nice to start a new stitching project. It's very cold here today too, so I'm enjoying staying inside and stitching and making cards for Valentine's day. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contemplating your adorned nails must delight you each time
    you see them. Such fun. Enjoy the day with your new project
    and snuggling up from the cold. Is your guy in front of the TV?
    Good day for it....enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flutter those beautiful nails as long as possible!!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new start! Love the sunshine today but the wind was bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are so pretty, Coni! Love your new project! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don’t you find the most fun is putting together a new project? Then I get bored and don’t want to finish.

    ReplyDelete