Feb 23, 2023

MAKING PROGRESS


 

My homekeeping chores are finished, a lovely healthy breakfast and lots of delicious damn good has been slurped, and I'm threading up with Plum Street's "Spring Rolls" and a binge-watch of Succession for the afternoon.

Thanks for your encouragement about my attempt to eat well and lose weight. I've struggled with it my entire life, but now I look at it differently...instead of sacrifice and deprivation, I consider it a sacred duty of gratitude for BellyBean. I've grown quite fond of him and would like to keep him as happy and healthy as I can for as long as I can!

I'm going to sign off for the weekend, Dearies! In an effort to reduce my screen time, I've decided to make the weekends a screen free zone!

What's new with you? Come tell me all about it!


6 comments:

  1. Nothing new here. Knitting, dogs, knitting, cats, knitting, birds, knitting, husband.
    In that order ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a full weekend planned and hubby was heading out on a work trip...well plans changed due to weather all around! So, stitching, RV dreaming at a local show tomorrow, friends time on Saturday, and stitching on Sunday. See, I can still fill up time even if scheduled things get cancelled! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking progress, Coni! Supposed to go have lunch and stitch with a group of stitchers on Saturday if the weather cooperates. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are enjoying 2 gorgeous warm sunny days (in February for Pete's sake) before rain and cold hit tomorrow. Celebrating my mom's birthday this weekend and knitting, stitching, and sewing.

    Your mindset for improving your health is real positive. Gratitude always helps me through challenges. Keep going. We care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are convinced of your indebtedness to the bean...keep it
    healthy by foregoing whatever would burden it... it happens to crave healthful foods, with an occasional treat. Moderation in all
    things, which you have successfully achieved before and all the more reason now to pay back the bean for life...... Spring Rolls
    is looking wonderful... your work is pristine and speedy....Must be your determination and the damn good influence... Have a great relaxed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After a busy, busy week I plan to do nothing but stitch on Satsuma Street "Nest Egg" (on a gorgeous red-cedar fabric from Cedar River Linen; oh the colors!) with forays into my new HAED "It's About Time." I would LOVE to live the moderation in all things life, but I am a full-tilt-boogie-till-the-wheels-fall-off woman. I am 77 this weekend and the wheels always go back on, so all is still well. Happy days Connie. I do enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete