Feb 26, 2023

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS HAPPENED TO THE SPINSTER STITCHER?!

First...she eats healthy...boneless, skinless breast with a thai sweet chili glaze made in the air fryer on top of riced cauliflower stir fry. Riced. Cauliflower. Let that sink in for a minute. The Spinster Stitcher opted for RICED CAULIFLOWER instead of a Five Guys cheeseburger!


Then...she stitched! A lot! Instead of spending all of her time on the interwebs scrolling through endless pictures of things and silly gossip about celebrities...she stitched! And accomplished quite a bit on Spring Rolls:


And finally...in case all of that wasn't enough...she got dressed, did her hair and makeup, and left the apartment to go to Mass, dinner, and a concert! (Joe Bonamassa at the Morris Perforning Arts Center in downtown South Bend.)

All in all, it was just a lovely weekend! I've just put a new set of nail wraps on and am going to try to stitch a bit more before bed.

How was your weekend?

10 comments:

  1. Heard Joe B in concert several times. Excellent musician. Glad you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend was had by you! Ours was good as well...laundry, cookie baking, stitching, church, lunch and dinner with friends and a 3 hour card game with said friends. All in all, pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granddaughter duty on Saturday, tax prep & a few chores on Sunday. I've only seen Joe Bonamassa on PBS.
    As much as I don't really want another kitchen appliance, I may have to get an air fryer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Coni, it looks like you had a marvelous weekend. The chicken dish looks mighty tasty. Riced cauliflower isn't bad. Had a good weekend which included lunch out with a friend yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had such a great weekend! Your meal looks amazing, I need to try riced cauliflower. You're making great progress on your stitching. Hope you have a great Monday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like cauliflower also, and I did break down and get an air fryer, which I use almost as much as the instant pot. Enjoyed my mom's birthday on Saturday and my grandkids on Sunday, so an excellent weekend. Sewing and a good walk are on today's agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely quiet weekend. Laundry and stitching and looking at the snow. I like cauliflower stir-fried and doused with some tomato paste and capers and cumin and turmeric. Show us your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a productive weekend! & Your dinner sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Coni, your chicken on riced cauliflower looks delicious! And I never thought I’d say that about riced cauliflower haha! Your weekend sounds perfect for you and I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd eat cardboard if it had sweet chili thai sauce on it :)

    ReplyDelete