Jan 8, 2023

MORE CULINARY ADVENTURES...AND A LITTLE STITCHING

I made the most delicious veggie thingie for dinner last night! Rich had air fryer dinner (chicken fingers, potato skins, appetizer type things), but I wanted to go a different direction. I took a garlic naan bread and topped it with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, red bell pepper, cucumbers, and mushrooms...added a little bit of feta cheese and cucumber ranch dressing and finished it with everything bagel seasoning.

Delish!

(As much as I would love to take credit for this invention, I confess that it's a copycat of the Macri's Deli veggie pita that I've been eating since sophomore year of college. We used to be able to get a veggie pita, a chef salad, and a huge drink for about five bucks.)

(Now, it's probably fifteen!)

I pulled a new project to play with that I think I started last year or the year before:



I still love the Mira Santa, but decided to play with something new, and this fit the bill perfectly!

New nails. This one is called "Where The Reindeer Roam":

There's something about grey nails in January, and the little white deer make me so happy!

That's the Sunday report, Dearies! I hope you're warm and cozy and having a great day! Do something fun and come tell me all about it!

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look gorgeous! Perfect for this time of year! The snowman is going to be super cute once you finish it! Both of your dinners sound delicious! Thank you for sharing! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails! Adorable snowman that you are working on, Coni! Your 'sandwich' sounded yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your supper sounds delish! Going to have to give that a try. Do you just fold it up like a pita or use a fork and knife?

    ReplyDelete