Nov 6, 2022

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER...SUNDAY MORNING HANGOVER (EDITED!)

OK, Dearies....it would appear that my humor fell completely flat. I just received about a dozen emails begging me not to drink and be reckless with my new belly bean.

For the record. I do not drink alcohol in any form whatsoever, because I was told not to do so.

My hangover is of the Spinster variety and comes from flipping back and forth between screaming housewives, the Phillies losing the World Series, and my Irish beating the #5 team in the country and then taking the field.

I think I need to learn to use my words better, and probably should have said that my Sunday morning is a bit blurry because I had so much excitement and emotional upheaval last night. Nothing more.

Cool?






 


8 comments:

  1. I love the strange lady in the top-hat! She must be such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness people really do need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My worst hangovers are from staying up too late watching British mysteries and stitching! No alcohol needed! Ypu are welcome to come join me any time you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Love British mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if the people concerned about you imbibing are fairly new here. You definitely had an exciting weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the title was hilarious and so apropos. It encompassed a standard 24 hour period in my life with too much chair / teevee time! Keep you sense of humor without editing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete