Oct 1, 2022

AAAAHHHHHHTOBER!


Thank you, Dearies, for your lovely comments about my BellyBeanaversary! We started the day with breakfast at my favorite place downtown South Bend called The Early Bird Eatery, and then went to campus for a nice visit to the Grotto.

It was just perfect.

My silly little flu was on its way elsewhere when it decided to linger a bit longer, so today will be a big girl sleigh bed day with lots of rest and fluids. No matter...the sun is shining and the breeze coming through the bedroom window is absolutely delicious, so I will enjoy a burrow or two under the big fat cozy blankets with my book!

Happy October! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and was able to enjoy the Beanaversary after all. Cheers, Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get out for breakfast and the Grotto, Coni! Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day of sunshine and rest! We are having our third day of rainy drizzle from Ian. I think it will be a great day to stitch inside!

    ReplyDelete