Sep 14, 2022

SORRY TO CONFUSE YOU, BUT I GOT EXCITED

Dearies, I'm sorry that I confused you by showing the gift I received from Aunt Chrissy yesterday.

The one year anniversary of my kidney transplant is actually at the end of the month...September 30 to be exact. Rich and I are going to drive down to Indianapolis that morning and go to Newfields to see the Monet exhibit, and then we're staying for dinner at St Elmos.

I screwed up. I really did. Notre Dame does not play at home that weekend, so I should have planned a big party/retreat/celebration that everybody who wanted to could have attended, but maybe I can figure out something for another time?

But thank you for your happy lovely wonderful notes and messages and comments!

Updates on Up In The Air tomorrow, I promise!


5 comments:

  1. No worries on the date confusion, I'd be showing that gift off right away too. Besides the 30th isn't that far off. It will be here scary fast, 'cause how the heck is it already Sept. 15?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies are needed, Coni! The 30th will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a lovely gift from your sister, of course you had to show it immediately! I spent yesterday thinking how happy she must be that you are doing so well. Wearing that necklace will be like a hug from your sister even when you are apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost a year. Fantastic! Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete