Sep 16, 2022

FRIDAY



I'm making good progress on Up, despite not stitching for a few days. Wednesday was a true Futzingday, because I had to scurry around to try to get all of the stuff done that I hadn't done for two weeks, and then yesterday was a day to just...be.

Rich is back from New Jersey, and we have already fallen back into routine. Tonight we're heading over to campus for a lecture about the sports...something that he saw advertised on the interwebs that should be very interesting. 

Heat and humidity have returned to Hoosierville, dang it, so I am seriously contemplating some pool time. I never would have imagined how much weather could affect me, but....yowsa!

I hope you will do something fun today and that the weekend ahead is full of frolic! Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. The heat & humidity are back in Louisville too. Phooey!

    5 of the Iowa relatives have come to visit for the weekend. There will be some epic Canasta/Hand & Foot battles fought, pie will be eaten, & a trip to their hotel pool is planned. They're going to the Ark Experience tomorrow - no interest to me so I get to stay home & sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous progress! And glad JB made it back safe and sound :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend and I are heading to my brother's lake house for a week of stitching and reading. Bliss. Usually we take our sweats and fleeces and snuggle in during our retreat. This year we will be swimming every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I went to a quilt show, the guild's first in 4 years. I was very tired by the time I was done there. Went to a quilt/needlework shop to check if they had the floss I ran out of. WooHoo they did!
    I got home, parked myself in the chair to read the paper, leftovers for supper, then some stitching.
    Glad Rich make it back safely, and Up is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always your stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Up is looking awesome, Coni! Have already been over to the farmers' market and then on to Yoder's. Have a neighborhood gathering to attend later today. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete