Aug 28, 2022

BAKED ALASKA ALMOST FEE NEE

The weekend wasn't a complete loss. I managed to finish the stitching on:

Baked Alaska
Dessert Series from Glendon Place
28ct Picture This Plus linen
Dinky Dyes silk 
Started April 15, 2020

(The beading will take place shortly, but I have a few things I'd like to play with first.)

I also did my nails with Perfectly Paisley wraps:



Tomorrow, I'm hoping to get it together a little bit more, and accomplish a few little things here and there. 

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Coni, well done on getting the stitching portion of Baked Alaska finished! Your paisley wraps look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty nails! I know Baked Alaska will be stunning once the beads are on. Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching and the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baked Alaska is gorgeous! Congrats on finishing all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete