Jul 28, 2022

WAIT...HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

The dining room here at CS2 drives me crazy. It has become a bit of a dumping ground, office, craft area, vanity, and nail salon, as well as a handy place to store all of the excess bottles and cans and cans and bottles of stuff that I keep buying in an effort to keep hydrated, and snacks in a basket that I keep buying in an effort to keep my Jersey Boy happy and me excessively plump.

(Pausing here so English teachers might unclench, forgive me, and get a cold compress,)

So in the midst of basking in my post laundry completion glow, I got a burr up my...saddle...and got this area cleaned up and organized once and for all. Witness the Spinster Stitcher Cockpit of Busy-ness That Looks Completely Ridiculous:


That little project got me so happy that I selected my NEXT project:
Those poor drawers have been collapsing for quite a while now, so I found really cheap underbed storage at the Targets online, and once I've filled them...under the bed this mess will go! It's mostly q-snaps and stretcher bars and linen, so it won't need to be accessed very often, which my portly unbendable self will really appreciate!

Today, I'm a bit wiped out, to be honest, and the weather seems a bit sticky out there, so I might call this a rest day and get over myself. I've got papers to read, damn good to slurp, and lots of Baked Alaska stitching to keep me busy!

Happy Thursday, Dearies! I do hope this finds you temperate, safe, dry, and happy with needles flying, pages turning, and skirts and trousers a' twirling. Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I need to get busy doing some of this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those carts are great! I have two with the tops to go with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You futzed with the best of them yesterday! Great progress! What a motivator you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Looks awesome! Now, wanna come play/organize my stash? 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little organized carts! Perfect for rolling out when you need them and rolling back when you don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - I was squinting at the pictures on my phone the day you posted this. Studying what all was in the drawers. I have to say how relieved I feel every time I see someone with a large stash of goodies. My guilt is assuaged. Thank you!! My back also rebels when I have to bend over too long. Grrr... I hope whatever way you store them, it works for you and brings you joy!!

    ReplyDelete