Jul 27, 2022

HAPPY FUTZINGDAY!

I am very happy to report that...I did it!
All of the laundry was sorted, sploshed, dried, folded, and then tidily put away, thankyouverymuch! I realize that it's not exactly cause for celebration, but for this portly spinster we take our little victories wherever we can find them!

I also paid careful attention to what I ate yesterday, so there was a little loss on the scale this morning. Sunday's massiveness was 123.5kg and today's was 122.1kg. For those of you keeping score at home, that's a loss of a little over three pounds.

I'll take it.

(And if you're horrified that a) I publish my weight for all to see and b) my transplant table weight was 109kg....all I have to say to that is...I'm right there with ya' sister.)

On the stitchy front, I moved the q-snaps last night, so we can catch a glimpse of Baked Alaska as it stands today:


Well, Dearies, I'm going to finish my damn good and try to head down to the pool for some exercise. It's cloudy but hot and humid here, so a nice cool dip will be a good way for me to start my day! 

What's going on in your neck of the world? Come tell me all about it!
 

3 comments:

  1. Never-ending weeding. That got derailed yesterday by snuggles with granddaughter :-)
    Hopefully I can get the asparagus finished in the next 3-ish days before it gets too hot again. Then all the heavy dig it up by the roots weeding should be finished. As much as I don't like cold weather, I will say at least there's no weeding to be done in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni, it is always a good feeling to get the laundry taken care of before the gremlins make more. Same old, same old happening here although we did have an evening meeting to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and the laundry! You had a swell day yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete