May 6, 2022

IT WAS A DAY FOR SLEEPING


 

Oh, my goodness, Dearies! Today is was cold and rained. All. Day. I enjoyed a few extra minutes looking out the window before hauling myself out of the big girl sleigh bed and getting this darn labwork out of the way.

Done.

Now that dinner is finished and the kitchen clean,  I'm going to get back to the Red Bird Sampler!

Baseball downtown South Bend tomorrow, and then a nice quiet day Sunday when Rich goes to LaPorte for the golfing. Bed coffee and lots of reading for me!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I hope you get some sunny weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope ypu were only stuck once in the attempt to get the lab work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your day had to be segmented into lab work, plus.. hope it
    went well and the rest of the time left to test and relaxation....

    ReplyDelete