Jan 9, 2022

JUST THE STITCHY FACTS, MA'AM

This is basically the full "kit" that I used to stitch the snowman:
I love That's So Kelly Co's Bitsy Biggie! It's the perfect organizer for small projects because I can contain everything needed, snap it up, and go! The borders of the perforated paper are covered with washi tape, and the piece is mounted on needlepoint stretcher bars with the little tack kit on the right. Inside the zippered compartment are a clickable highlighter, scissors, and a Tacky Bob beading thingie.


This little guy is the fourth in a series...Debbie Mumm's Snowbells for Mill Hill. His name is Flurry.


And, because I just couldn't help myself, I fished out this snowflake that I stitched last year but had not yet beaded and finished the top half!


 I'll finish the bottom half today and might finish another Mill Hill from last year before I move on to the cross stitch.

Happy Sunday, Dearies!

8 comments:

  1. Sweet...both are adorable...love your nail polish!👍 luv,

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman is very cute, but the snowflake makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowmen - they look cuddly, and the snowflake is so pretty. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflake--it fits in perfectly with the weather this AM in South Bend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Coni! Can't wait to see the snowflake in finished form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness you've been busy! They both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching fingers are flying!! I love seeing the projects you choose to stitch! I add so many items to my want-to-stitch list!

    ReplyDelete