Jan 12, 2022

I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO STOP MYSELF




I had a delightful day finishing my snowflake, and when I disassembled the piece and put it in the Mill Hill fuppy bag, discovered one last WiP from last January. So I sat right down and started playing with it, and before I knew it...bedtime.

Thank you, Dearies for the constant love and encouragement. I confess to being a bit lopsided and out of sorts lately (for one reason or another), and your lovely comments remind me to get the h-e-double-hockey sticks out of my head and back into a place of gratitude and humility.

Labwork is completed for the week and provisions have been delivered and put away, so my little chores for today are done! Time to stitch!

9 comments:

  1. No reason to stop yourself that I can see! Your stitching is so beautiful & keeps you out of trouble/off the streets. The trees with cardinal looks lovely. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, why not just start in on another one? It has to be good for your heart and mind, right? Stay safe1

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh...ahhhh....cardinal! So lovely!

    Luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed that you do cross stitch by skipping around! Girl, if you can count there is nothing wrong with you! I work in finance and I don't trust myself to count.... Continue to heal, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be kind to yourself, please. You're still healing. Once again, you have the cutest project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coni, love this Winter Woods piece. So pretty! Your body is still healing so take it one step at a time. Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, there are days where I can't even count to three! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As others have already said, give yourself a break Coni. You've had a massive life-changing experience and your body needs to get used to its new kidney. Remember, baby steps! Enjoy your stitching and just breeeathe :-)

    ReplyDelete