Nov 27, 2021

IN WHICH WE DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS AND SELECT SOME CHRISTMAS STITCHY PROJECTS


Can you imagine Stewey's little tizzy-fit if he thought that THIS would be the extent of my Christmastide Decor 2021? I shudder to think of the amount of grief that would come my way!


What a game! I did, however, have a minor panic attack thinking about what it would have been like on the field after the game with 110,000 other fans. Me and the crowds? Um, not so much.




It took me ALL DAY to select these projects for my stitchy basket! I might start on something a little later, but I'm awfully tired after all of my Saturday shenanagins, so maybe tomorrow will be a full stitchy day for Yours Truly.

7 comments:

  1. I like the look of your Christmas stitching to come. Enjoy your rest, that's just as important 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. That holiday snowflake cup piece is precious, Coni! I think you should start that one. Put your feet up today and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selections! I understand the taking-all-day part. That's my MO, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stitching choices, but what I *REALLY* love is those bookcases! Would you mind sharing where they're from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Your December stash makes my fingers twitch 🤣😂 I am having fun with Christmas themed latch hook pillows for my (great) nieces 7, 4, & 3.... "stitch" up pretty quickly with minimal deep creative thinking. Perfect for me for this whacky time of year 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Christmas decor! And I'm looking forward to following your progress on those new projects :)

    ReplyDelete