Sep 6, 2021

MONDAY...LABOR DAY 2021



This is a little before and after from last night. My Irish defeated the Florida State Seminoles with a field goal in overtime, so I have absolutely nothing to complain about other than the late hour I went to bed.

The pumpkins are flying along. I've started the leaves now, so depending on my mood, I might take a little break and play with something else, but we'll see.

One of the things on my to do list is to pull, journal, and organize my WiPs once and for all. I have an empty cube behind JB's chair, and I am envisioning all of my WiPs stored neatly within in their project bags. This might be a multiple part project for a long winter's weekend, but maybe I can get a good start on it now.

The pool is calling to me, so I might attempt a nice long dip this afternoon after my post-treatment nap. Then, I really do need to re-evaluate my fridge, freezer, and pantry to see if I can get back into a losing groove.

So that's it for me today, Dearies. If you have the day off, enjoy some time doing something you love!

4 comments:

  1. Glad your Irish won, Coni! Did they get new uniforms this year? You haven't mentioned it, so I was wondering. Have a super Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving cooler and less humid days here. Lots of sunshine lately and outdoor time with granddaughter. Hope you get to enjoy the pool .

    ReplyDelete