Sep 24, 2021

FRIDAY!




These photos are from yesterday, but it's still o'dark hundred here in Hoosierville, and nothing exciting has happened yet. Buzzy and I are doing our thing here in the d-chair, and I'm looking forward to having a weekend to futz about the apartment.

My Irish take on Wisconsin at Soldier Field at noon, so I'm pretty sure there will be football watching and snack munching. We stopped at a lovely new market for provisions yesterday, so there might be some cooking too!

On the stitchy front I am really hoping to finish the pumpkins and spend some time fishing around in the WiP bin for Halloween things, but there's always Hoity Toity to play with if I don't get that far.

So, Dearies. All is quiet on the Spinster front. What's new in your corner of the world? Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. The pumpkins are looking good, Coni. Hope chair time goes smoothing and you begin your weekend on a great note! Errands to run along with laundry to splosh before stitching can to be done. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stitching options (Halloween from the cube room or Hoity Toity) are wonderful so you can't go wrong! May your weekend contain lots of happy stitching! I'm working hard to finish a piece today so I can visit the LNS with a clear conscience tomorrow. Actually, I will visit with a clear conscience either way, but that's my justification for today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Gentleman in Moscow is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how that leaf on your pumpkins is looking! I am planning for a fun day with the stitching guild tomorrow and then hoping to get some Halloween decorations up on Sunday and some relaxing too of course. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your blog. Fellow ND fan/alum & stitcher in upstate NY. Go Irish beat Badgers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WooHoo! I've always wondered how many Domers are stitchers! Go Irish!

      Delete