Jul 27, 2021

TUESDAY...I THINK


The weekend must have taken more of a toll on me than I tealized, Dearies...I am still in a complete fog, and feel like I've been dropped off the edge of a tall building. Heat and humidity are just NO BUENO for your loveable yet portly Spinster!

Laundry is sploshing, the fridge and freezer have been purged and organized, and I am now going to enjoy some Olympics,some stitching, and some iced damn good!

What's going on in your neck of the woods? Come tell me all about it!


5 comments:

  1. Yes to watching some Olympics, stitching, mocha frappacinos. Spent yesterday playing with grand daughter, bubbles, balls and swing. In the shade thankfully but beastly hot. Am learning to knit socks, and feeling grateful for cooling, fresh water and salads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do well in heat and humidity either. I wish I could be someone who lays out in the sun all day but I forget my own name when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here it is Wednesday -- hope yours is a good one, Coni! Stay cool and keep hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the things I planted this year watered before it gets too hot today. Otherwise, just a bit of cleaning is on the schedule for the day. And I'm *still* tired from last week's efforts, so maybe a nap. Or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete