Jul 26, 2021

TAKE US OUT TO THE BALLGAME!

I wonder if I will ever learn to smile for a camera without looking like I've been plugged into a light socket? (And yes...my goddaughter was freaking FLAWLESS and looked fresh and lovely despite sitting in a sauna for eleventy seven hours!)

The sky was...amazing! This was about an hour before the storm rolled in.


We were missing our Sara and Steve (my younger goddaughter and her fiance'), so we'll have to do it again soon...maybe for a Notre Dame game!

The newlyweds! My new nephew is wonderfully amazing (even if he is an Ohio State fan and hasn't yet
learned to love my Irish). 😬 


And then there's my JB Magoo, who seems to tolerate these selfies with good humor!

Oh my goodness...what a wonderful time we had! It was stupid crazy hot, and I melted right into a big puddle, but I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat if I could!

We started with a late lunch at an Irish pub and made our way into the ballpark for the festivities. The rain and lightning sent us scurrying back to the hotel in the 7th, but thanks to a gorgeous rooftop bar, we were able to see a bit more of the game before calling it a night.

Breakfast on Sunday, and then it was time to head back home, with squishes and promises to do it again soon. 

Oh....how I love these people! They are my heart, my loves...my family!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Glad you enjoyed every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! We had family reunion Saturday so the day was filled with cousins and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you got to do this! It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful! Even the storm! We'd love to have some heavy duty rainfall here in dry SoCal!

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you all had a great time! Glad you got to get away for the weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time had by all. I now have that tune running amok in my head - I only know the first line though, thank you for the ear worm! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful get together! So glad you got to get away from it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coni, what wonderful pictures you shared of your weekend! It looks like everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete