Jun 8, 2021

WHAT DAY IS IT?


Chello, Dearies!

I honestly didn't know what day it was until about ten minutes ago. 😳

Yesterday is a complete blur....I know I went to dialysis and came home and made dinner and watched a little Sopranos, but the rest is a bit fuzzy. Sleeping seems to be just about the only thing I have been able to do lately, but I am learning to be fine with that.

Today will be laundry, stitching, and maybe hopefully a trip to the pool for some refreshment and old lady arm exercises. The weather here is hot and positively steamy, so I am guessing that it is part of my issue. I never did do very well in heat, and the last four years has amplified that exponentially.

Your lovely comments about my hair were so very very kind. I wasn't kidding that I had never had an updo before...we took our curling irons and Aquanet into the church bathroom for weddings and hoped for the best in the 80's, so having a professional tend to me was just bliss!



I will definitely do this again for Sara's wedding in October, but I might poof my bangs a bit so my head doesn't look quite so...round. 😐

You asked for a picture of the bride and groom...here is a lovely shot of them with bridesmaid Paige...who is just about the coolest chick on the planet:



Happy Tuesday! I hope your world is exactly how you would like it to be today! Please come tell me all about the things that are rolling your socks up and down!

3 comments:

  1. It is sweltering here too! Thankfully tomorrow is supposed to be a cooler day. Hope it will be in your area too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog a little over 6 months ago and have to admit that I am hooked! You have actually inspired me to go through my embroidery/cross stitch drawer, clean it up, finish OLD (like from the '90's old) and order several new projects! I was amazed to find out all over again how relaxing x-stitching is. Life got in the way, I suppose, but now I'm retired, I am trying to get my "craft room" cleaned and purge. I think that I could sew, crochet, stitch, etc. for the next 20 years and still not make a dent in my stuff. So, off to another drawer or shelf or closet and looking forward to more of your tales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, treasured reminders (in case you should need reminders). My socks are up because 1) I was able to make up the previous night's insomnia and emerge as a thinking human, and 2) we had RAIN yesterday, a whole 1 & 1/4 inches. Been reeeely dry here, so that was a little relief. Enjoy your make-up snoozing, it may mean you need it! Always glad to hear your news, whether uplifting or "so-so"!

    ReplyDelete